June 12, 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding

Earlier in the year my summer looked like it was going to be full of long empty days soaking up the sun. Now that is far from reality. It always amazes me how many things can fill up my time. One big event that I loved having take up some days was my best friend's wedding. I was very involved in helping it all take place, and I loved every minute of it.

It all began with a simple phone call from Meredith asking me to be a bridesmaid. I was so thrilled! Besides my sister's, it was the first wedding party I have been a member of. Next she asked me to help make all the skirts the bridesmaids would be wearing. Of course I said yes! I love sewing and creating things. There were 6 all together made from navy blue lace. What do you think?

It was so amazing to see Meredith and Matt at the Salt Lake Temple. They were so happy just smiling together and stealing kisses all afternoon. She is the perfect princess-like bride and wife. I'm so happy for her beginning of forever with Matt!
I wasn't fortunate enough to catch the bouquet when it was tossed, but I don't think it changed my luck at all...

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented. I think I need to send you some fabric to sew me some fabulous new clothes. I love you lady!!

    ReplyDelete