The day before I left Will took me on my second motorcycle ride (the first was with him 2 years ago). It was great to feel the cold wind in my hair as we found our way in the dark. It's great to have Will back!
April 30, 2013
Will's Homecoming
It's been two years since I've seen my best friend. He was in Mesa, Arizona serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He asked me to be there when he came home, so I made a trip out to visit his family. We all showed up at the airport and waited for him to walk in to view. It was such a sweet experience!
A few days later we went to the Seattle temple together to do some baptisms, something we did before he left on his mission. That was such a wonderful day!
The day before I left Will took me on my second motorcycle ride (the first was with him 2 years ago). It was great to feel the cold wind in my hair as we found our way in the dark. It's great to have Will back!
The day before I left Will took me on my second motorcycle ride (the first was with him 2 years ago). It was great to feel the cold wind in my hair as we found our way in the dark. It's great to have Will back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment