It has been a month since I've left Disney World and just as long since I've updated. My siblings and I were all at home for a week, as well as my aunt and her family. I think the best way to describe it is with pictures!
 |
| I came home to a clean room and quickly made it messy with all my luggage. |
 |
| After a whole summer with out a car, it was a pretty sight to see. |
 |
| Home Sweet Home |
 |
| I love you, Mom! |
 |
| It's always fun to be with my sister |
 |
| A little Candy Land with my cousins |
 |
| Cousin-bonding time! |
 |
| He tried so hard to learn to wake board. |
 |
| She did it all by herself! |
 |
| Oh how I love my brother |
 |
| Tubing is my favorite lake activity :) |
 |
| My dad knows how to ride in style |
After a week of playing hard on the lake, I decided to go visit some friends in Seattle. It had been over a year, and it was long overdue. I didn't take very many pictures, but that didn't mean I didn't have a wonderful time!
I have now made it back to school and am ready for classes to start tomorrow! It looks like a great semester is ahead. Here are a few pictures of college holds in store this year :)
 |
| My roommate has finally realized what the banister is for. |
 |
| The first of many Sunday afternoon dinners. |
We had tons of fun too! You've actually been added to Ben's "who do I miss when I'm crying" list. Love the pics. If you remember I'd love to have a copy.
ReplyDeletePS......nice plates ;)