October 2, 2012

Another School Year Begins

I can't believe I've been in college for 2 full years! I seem to be getting older every day (funny how that works). But at the same time, I've never been so aware of how young and privileged I am to be at such an amazing school. My classes are going well; I actually have my first test in a few hours.


 My college experience wouldn't be complete without a great roommate! We spent all 5 months of summer in our own separate parts of the country. When we finally were living together again, we didn't waste a moment and got to having some fun :)

First day of school!
rocking out on Friday night
date night to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert
This is our new pet fish, Harold.
A great Sunday at singles' ward :)
journal writing one evening
Believe it or not, we do study every now and then, usually when we are doing laundry.
Sunday baking is just so relaxing and delicious.
We're supposed to be learning a dance routine...

1 comment:

  1. ummmm...can you send some of those cinnamon rolls my direction. And maybe Harold could come too. I'm pretty sure the kids would like him.

    ReplyDelete