What do you think of when you see the words KITCHEN SINK? Probably something along the lines of a dirty mess of dishes like this:
Well, at Disney World we have a different idea of what a kitchen sink should look like. And smell like. Even taste like. Taste you say? Yes, taste. It looks something like this:

My friends Madison, Sarah, and I decided to invest in one of these beauties today, a tribute to our last couple day of working at the happiest place on earth. Features include 8 scoops of ice cream, chocolate syrup, caramel sauce, peanut butter, brownies, yellow cake pieces, Oreos, Milky Way pieces, pineapple, strawberries, bananas, cherries, sprinkles and a whole can of whipped cream!
So next time you go to do dishes with a bad attitude, just think of eating all the wonderfully sickening delicious flavors of a Kitchen Sink from Beaches and Cream. I know I will :)

No comments:
Post a Comment