June 16, 2011

Before School Starts

Done:
  • spend a couple days in bed reading lots of books
  • attend missionary farewell
  • get a new calling in the singles' ward
  • planning out fall semester classes
  • visit Princess and Superhero
  • 6 am registration for 16 credits
  • recover from surgery
  • shop at Victoria Secret

To Do:
  • visit the epitome of heat in Tupelo
  • attend Daddy/Daughter Dance with Grandpa
  • search for the best deal for textbooks via Amazon
  • find a cute, cheap shower curtain
  • play on the lake from sunup to sundown
  • go see Harry Potter 7
  • be as active as I possibly can 
  • go white water rafting
  • patiently wait for the roommate list and apartment assignment to be emailed
  • work volleyball summer camp
  • purge my closet and shoes stash
  • declutterize my room
  • drive 6 hours to be in social bliss once again
  • some how move in all my lovely junk to my new apartment
  • try to locate my student ward
  • begin my second year of college!!!

So the To Do list is still pretty long, though I am excited to go back to school! (83 days!) 
I sure will miss my close friends who can't be there again this year. 
Know that you are missed and I love you!

1 comment:

  1. LC/Leslie HamiltonJune 16, 2011 at 9:09 PM

    I look forward to seeing you again! Don't be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete