All day I got to play with my precious little cousins while all the parents were off at CES training and the temple.
We played outside and in the pool and even watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail...yeah. Around 2ish I rounded up all 5 girls to start getting ready for the lovely daddy daughter dance tonight.
It didn't start until 6, but I had landed the role of personal hairstylist for all 5, and I needed to get started.
We had many random outbursts of crazy dancing to Owl City and Lady Gaga to name a few, before our handsome dates showed up (in the fashionable Toyota pumpkin carriage).
In the absence of my dad, Grandpa kindly filled in tonight. I wasn't expecting him to dance at all, but he did actually dance one good slow song with me.
The theme was supposed to be "A Princess with her King", meaning Elvis Presley, but I'm pretty sure I heard more Justin Beiber played than Elvis. Then again, this ball was more for the younger girls of the tween age or younger.






No comments:
Post a Comment