I spent Thanksgiving break at Disneyland with some friends from Disney World. It was an adventurous trip. Especially the drive home.
Saturday morning we got up early to drive back home. About 2 hours in to our drive, the car sputtered, so I pulled over and rolled to a stop. No lights were on, but I thought something was wrong with the engine. I called my dad and Road Side Assistance and got a tow headed my way. We waited for an hour for the tow, then had to drive 45 more minutes back to Barstow. The first garage we went to was too busy to look at my car. We tried another one, but they didn't have anyone that could look at my car. Finally we found a garage that looked at my car. 15 minutes after the guy started working, he walked back in to tell me the problem. I had run out of gas. Ha! That's all. So next time you go on a road trip, make sure you fill up, frequently!
You are now free to tease my for the rest of my life.











Oh man I needed a laugh today! Thanks.
ReplyDelete