At the beginning of this month, my roommate and I decided to go to the Boise, Idaho Temple open house. The last open house and temple dedication I went to was Nauvoo about 10 years ago. I was really excited to go now that I'm older and understand more about the temple. It was gorgeous and worth the drive over.
On our way back from Boise, we drove through Springville to visit my sister. Her husband had won some tickets to a Cirque de Soleil show and invited me to come along. Those actors and acrobats are amazing and kind of freakish, but very good at what they do. We had a good time :)
My FHE group this semester are a bunch of goofs. We like to spend time together, even if we're headed to the gym, pile in to one chair, sing crazy karaoke songs, or are just doing homework. Lots of giggles and inside jokes tend to happen :)
My friend Madison from this summer, the one who got baptized, came for a visit. And she will be going to school here in the Winter. Yay!
One big exciting event that Clara and I were a part of was attending the day long event of a Twilight movie marathon, ending with a premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2. We even made shirts to sport our enthusiasm!
Next was the week long event of Thanksgiving break...which deserves its own post.
No comments:
Post a Comment