July 6, 2012

Time Just Flies By

July 7, 2012


I can't believe I've been in this hot and humid place for 10 weeks already! Time sure does move quickly in the summer. Before you know it, I'll be back in Idaho for another year of school. I've already signed up for classes, and it's going to be a great semester! Here's a few updates on what I've been doing.

My family decided to come to the happiest place on earth and spend a few days with Mickey. Here's a few pictures from the trip!
A hearty breakfast to start out a Disney Vacation :)

Apprenty only girls like waiting in the pouring rain for the Tower of Terror

Lars's graduation request was to spend a day at Blizzard Beach

"Let the Memories Begin!"


As a lifeguard it is an unsaid rule to have the coolest tan lines of all the cast members at Disney. I think mine are coming in pretty nicely. What do you think?


Just a few of the many wonderful people I get to work with every day. We try not to work too hard :)


No comments:

Post a Comment