October 25, 2011

Two Decades...I'm that old?!

In twenty years...

I have lived in:
Michigan, Indiana, Texas, Mississippi, Montana, and Idaho

Graduation 2010


I have graduated from: 
Thomas Street, Milam, TMS, KJHS, and FHS

6th birthday


I have vacationed in: 
Florida, California, Colorado, Utah, Montana, Michigan, Tennessee, Missouri, New Mexico, Georgia, Mississippi, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador, Galapagos Islands, Italy, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Australia, Nicaragua, Aruba

8th birthday


I have read:
way too many books to count, but my favorites incude Amber Brown is Not a Crayon, Little House on the Prairie, Ramona and Beezus, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Harry Potter series, Twilight, Hunger Games. (If I read one book in a series, you can bet that I've read all the other ones too)

5th birhtday


Past years on my birthday I have been:
a toad, a waiter from The Rescuer's, a witch, a cheerleader, a princess, Tinkerbell, a cowgirl, Cinderella, a spider, Raggedy Ann, pajama queen, a candy corn, 50's girl, and Minnie Mouse

9th birthday


I went to concerts:
Jericho Road, Jack Johnson, Michael Buble

baptism day


I did:
basketball, dance, track, swimming, tennis, gymnastics, choir, piano lessons, bagpipe lessons, volleyball

2nd birthday


Temples I have been to:
Memphis, Tennessee; Salt Lake City, Bountiful, Mount Timpanogas, and Provo, Utah; Denver, Colorado; Mesa, Arizona; Birmingham, Alabama; Atlanta, Georgia; Nauvoo, Illinois; Seattle, Washington; Cardston, Canada; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Guayaquil, Ecuador

19th birthday


I am sure this list would be much much longer if i had a perfect memory of everything. These are just the memories that I remember the most. I would be nothing without my parents who have given me a life that is more than wonderful. None of this would have been possible without them. I love you! And thanks for giving me a birthday :)
20th birthday

3 comments:

  1. TOTALLY DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute. I just love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool post! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete