September 15, 2011

College: Round 2

I am back at school once again and so far am loving every minute of it! I have a pretty packed schedule on Mondays and Wednesdays, but other that, life is good. My new roommates are all so sweet yet hilarious. We have already had many nights of laughter. Though being back here without ALL my friends from last year makes it feel kind of empty, but hopefully that feeling will pass.
First day of school!



The craziest thing that happened just a few days before school started was getting my first ever flat tire. I was with some friends at Walmart getting football food for the BYU game later that day, and when we walked out I noticed the rim was on the ground. It had been fine when I walked in, so I thought that someone had slashed my tire for some odd reason. We pull out the jack and spare tire, but then we saw the Grease Monkey across the parking lot and decided to take my car there so we didn't mess anything up. When they pulled the old tire off, we noticed something that looked like penny or the head of a nail. I went to the Toyota dealer to see if they could patch the tire and take the spare off. The worker came out and had the nail in his hand, but as he showed us how big it was, it turned out to actually be a CO2 cartridge! He said that I need to buy a new tire because it was punctured too deep and big to be patched.


Having moved into a new apartment means getting a new mailbox and mail key. As an apartment there is only one key to share, and we aren't allowed to get it until we fill out a damage report that was supposed to be turned in yesterday but the paper never got dropped off. I am dying to know if I have any mail from AZ! (I have sort of become obsessed about getting mail and writing letters.)

No comments:

Post a Comment