January 17, 2011

infinity x infinty = eternity

  Princess called me up the other day to tell me the countdown to her wedding. She was a bit stressed about getting all her homework done and trying to find a job, but not about the wedding. When I got down to Provo I helped her move her things from one apartment to the other late into the night. Friday night was the rehearsal dinner. Superhero performed the song he sang for Princess when he proposed to her. I think its funny that Superhero is the youngest in his family so for his family this wedding was the last one. But since Princess is the oldest, it was the first one for us!
  Saturday morning Princess and I got up early to get started on her hair and make up. It only took us and the hair dresser and hour and half! She met Superhero at the temple and there they were sealed for time and all eternity. Her roommates and I (and families) waited patiently outside and as soon as they came out of the doors, Superhero practiced his new privileges to kiss his wife!
  Later that night at the reception, I kept getting comments and jokes about how my wedding is going to be this summer (because on both sides of my family I am the next one to get married). I told everyone in order for that to happen I would have to go on a date first, but I apparently I contradicted myself as soon as I caught the bouquet!

No comments:

Post a Comment