December 13, 2010

Hallelujah!

Sunday I had the wonderful opportunity to sing in the chorus of Handel's Messiah. The performance by the combined choirs and orchestras was amazing, but the Spirit we felt there was even more so. Singing the word of Isaiah and other prophets who prophesied of Christ just filled the whole auditorium with the spirit of Christmas. My choir got to sing as the chorus of angels when they proclaimed the birth of Jesus, and as I was singing I could feel the angels around us there, helping us to bring the message to all who were there to hear.





choir girls after the performance

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are having such great experiences at college. I loved going to BYU. It was AMAZING!! I had so much FUN, but the opportunities I had to feel the Spirit there were life changing. Take advantage of every minute you are there.

    ReplyDelete