This event has been in the past for a few months now; I have been very lazy with up keeping my journaling.
I think it was at the end of January or at the beginning of February. He had been waiting for weeks for the big envelope in the mailbox. The whole extended family was gather on a giant Google Hangout to find out where Lars will be serving a 2 year mission.
The picture is kind of blurry, but Lars's voice as he read was not. He will be going to the Brazil Racife Mission on June 19! I'm so excited for him.
Today we made the drive up to Canada so Lars could go to the temple in Cardston. It was a sweet experience for him as he made those special covenants with the Lord.
One of his friends from high school was there as well, and was set apart as a missionary before we left the temple today. Riley will be serving in Birmingham, England and leaves tomorrow. Good luck Elder Neilson!
Such a wonderful day!

No comments:
Post a Comment