December 17, 2012

Picture Update

Clara and I needed a little study break during finals week, so we ventured over to the campus bookstore and found Santa! 

To celebrate finishing another semester, I decided to start applying for summer jobs. It's been on my mind for a while, so I looked it up and got started. I applied to be an EFY counselor! I don't know when I'll hear back from them, but I hope I do.

My brother drove up to meet me so we could drive home together. The first thing he did when he got inside my apartment was set up his Xbox 360. Missed you too.

I didn't take any chances with another empty tank fiasco. I kept that gauge above halfway the whole drive home.

The mountains are just so pretty! I don't get to see them very often in my little corner of Idaho.

 Montana Sunday morning drives to church always have hidden beauties to share. You always have to be on the look out.

It was fun to curl up on the couch with my dad after the long drive home. We even wore our matching Christmas pjs!

As I've been sitting on that couch in my parents house, I still can't believe that another semester is completed! Two and half years down, who knows how much to go. This fall was such a great semester. I made quite a few friends and learned lots of life lessons from my professors. And I somehow earned a 4.0! That would be the first one for me since high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment