My roommate and I tried to go to a Masquerade that was held on campus one Saturday night. We call all fancied up and had our masks on and walked over to the dance. When we got to the door, we weren't let in because we had pants on. Lame! So we turned our failed idea into an ice cream date instead. We sure got some funny looks while wearing our masks in the ice cream shoppe!
A few other random shenanigans we were up to:
The day of Halloween, my roommate and I stayed up all night and learned the Thriller dance. All of it. And then later at the ward party when the song came on, we could proudly be zombies with dance moves. Only dressing up as one thing for Halloween is excited, but dressing up as two increases the fun. During the day for all my classes I was Hermione. Later for the ward party I went at Cleopatra.
And how awesome it was! Lots of spunky people, games, and even a photo booth to take crazy pictures in.
Though it's late in coming, thank you all for the birthday gifts and wishes and fun!










No comments:
Post a Comment